February 6, 2009

Passing the Gene On


Ever since I had kids I'm a firm believer in the fact that they are born with certain tendencies (you know that whole nurture v. nature debate). I mean, it's not like I taught my 5 year old how to organize the pantry - not that I haven't been tempted. 
One day, I found him messing around in our snack drawer and I thought he was grabbing something to eat without asking.  When I asked him what he was doing, he replied, "I'm organizing the snack drawer Mom."  Duh!
Like these drawers?  We have one for snacks, treats, baby stuff (like extra spoons and sippy cups), an "instant drawer" for hot chocolate packets, popcorn and more and a cracker drawer. They are from the Container Store and labeled so everyone knows what goes where and it keeps all of those little things from getting lost in the pantry. It's also nice to have one place to contain all of the treats that come in from school, the bank, Halloween, etc.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...