March 10, 2008

Fuji Hana Sushi

I love sushi. I mean really love it, so much so that you could lose a finger if you get between me and my sushi! Every one of our kids have been to Fuji Hana as their first restaurant in life. The staff is wonderful with kids, the place is clean and the service is fast. I highly recommend it as the place to introduce your kids to delicious sushi. The earlier they are introduced to different foods, the more likely they are to enjoy them for the rest of their lives. My kids don't know that sushi is "strange" or that bee-bim-bop is "unusual".  They just know those are the foods we eat. It's much easier to put a piece of spinach paneer on their high chair tray than try to introduce it when they are opinionated three year olds! Course, it's never to late to try, so if you didn't start right out of the gate, don't give up hope. Just try a little at a time.

Fuji Hana Steak & Sushi Bar

1255 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA
(678) 560-8071‎

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...