January 18, 2010

Dinner and Dessert in a Glass


My Aunt Machel amazes me with her inventive packaging. I'm not talking about just presents (although those are pretty creative too). She created both of these dish presentations. The first one was for my birthday last year. She rimmed the martini glass with coconut, then added vanilla ice cream and chocolate chip cookies.  The bottom one is simply mac and cheese with chicken nuggets and green beans (all homemade of course). Such basic food elevated (literally) to company worthy status. Wow!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks yummy and is such a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, Wow, your blog is wonderful! I love all the cooking and baking suggestions. What fun raising chickens! Have you had any Roosters yet? I heard they can be very noisy. We had a family in our first neighborhood that had chickens, but they always had to get rid of the Roosters.
    Great to hear about you and your beautiful family.
    May God continue to bless you and all you do.
    Elizabeth Htwar
    Previously Beth Stoneburner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, thank you for your kind words. Roosters are noisy we did have to get rid of one. I'm not really a morning person, so he was NOT a fun way for me to wake up! Saw your Christmas card, your family is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, we love to serve food in funny ways too! We do stand up salad in little shot glasses, the kids love it. (btw, thanks for commenting on my site)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...