June 10, 2010

Hot Summer Water Fun for the Kids

 
This is something I save for a hot day with the littlest ones when I don't want to drag out a kiddie pool and watch their every move. I got out random containers from the recycling and our cabinets, measuring spoons, stirring spoons, cups, you name it. Then I fill a bunch of them (but not all) with water and let them go to town. They LOVE this and have such a ball making a big, wet, mess. Finally the water all ends up spilled out and we clean up everything. It's not a lot of work and it keeps them entertained for at least 30 mins.

1 comment:

  1. Where were you when my daughter was little? This is brilliant. I'll be sure to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...