May 15, 2012

Spring Has Sprung



I love this time of year - the flowers are blooming all around our yard.


The blueberries are growing and getting ready to put on their blue robes.


My beloved hydrangeas are shooting out petals everywhere
The herbs are ready for cooking. Look at those chives aren't they pretty!


A carpet of wildflowers awaits my two little princess girls and their adventures.


All of this beauty outside and this is where I am... inside.

Why?

Because I'm allergic to everyone of those blooming beauties and right about now they are killing me! Air conditioning and Claritin are my saving grace. Sometimes life is just not fair, but hey, at least I got outside long enough to take pictures. :) I hope YOU are able to enjoy the beauty of God's creation.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Write more, write often. I will respond to each of them either here or on your blog (if you have one). Thank you for spending time with me - come back soon and share the love on pinterest, facebook, twitter or however you social network.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...